- Lens telescope with automatic control and tripod / Computer control with over 270,000 stored celestial objects / Easy alignment and usage also for beginners
- Lens diameter: 80mm; Focal length: 400mm
- Coordinates of over 270,000 celestial objects pre-installed / Also suitable for bird watching and terrestial observation
- Stable aluminium tripod and alt-azimuthal single-arm mount.
- Scope of delivery: Achromatic refractor, mount with aluminium tripod, computer control handbox, 2 eyepieces (10mm and 20mm with 31.7mm plug diameter), moon filter, compass, star map and astronomy software (via download), instruction manual
AC 80/400 telescope: A short tube, uncomplicated instrument for astronomical or terrestrial observing. The 80mm diameter lens is enough for this telescope to view the farthest reaches of the universe at an affordable price. Its short focal length makes this a so-called ‘rich field’ telescope, making stunning wide angle observing possible. Of course, the resolving power of the refractor is even higher than that of the 70mm version. The higher, 1.14 arc seconds, resolution provides you with a more detailed view when planetary observing. Enjoy seemingly three-dimensional views of the Andromeda Galaxy or the Orion Nebula, with the huge field of view making your observing seem almost like a space walk.