- With this telescope for beginners you can explore the moon and the planets of our solar system
- Optical Design: Newtonian, diameter primary mirror: 76 mm, focal length: 700 mm
- Aluminum tube, Magnification with supplied accessories: 35x, 105x, 175x, 525x
- Smartphone camera adapter included: Shoot photos with your smartphone for example from the moon and it’s craters
- Scope of delivery: reflector telescope, azimuth mount, tripod, eyepieces (31.7 mm): 4 mm, 20 mm, finderscope, 3x Barlow lens, diagonal mirror, smartphone camera adapter, astronomy software
This telescope is ideal for easilygetting started in amateur astronomy. A super gift for children or adults, and excellent value for money!
The instrument is simple to understand and quick to assemble without any tools needed, much along the lines of: ‘set up, insert eyepiece, observe’!
The entry-level class of reflecting telescopes begins with the Omegon 76/700 AZ. The Jupiter system with its four large Galilean moons or the rings of Saturn can now be seen, as can innumerable lunar craters. Even the way to the Andromeda Galaxy or to the great Orion Nebula and other heavenly bodies is opened up.
With its 76-mm objective aperture, the telescope collects about 118-times more light than the naked eye. The spherical mirror has a focal length of 700 mm, the combination of mirror diameter and focal length results in the creation of crisp images.
The barrel is equipped with a 1.25″ focuser, to which all modern 1.25″ eyepieces can be attached. Adjustment of the focuser makes to possible to find the optimum resolution for observations.
The telescope’s base consists of a height-adjustable aluminium tripod coupled with a azimuthal fork mounting. The entire telescope can thus be moved with the greatest of ease azimuthally and at the same time adjusted in height. The great advantage for beginners is that they do not have to worry about previously adjusting the telescope. The telescope is simplicity itself to set up, and you can start straight away with your observations.