- Magnification: 8x / Aperture: 40mm
- Optical system: porro-prism / Coating: fully coated
- Field of view: 132m@1000m / tripod connector
- Dimensions: 186x53x148mm / Weight: 674g
- Included: Binocular, transport bag, manual
The Bresser Hunter 8×40 is a development of the traditional ZCF Zeiss design, brought up to date with modern styling and materials and brought together in a very affordable package. The fully coated optics produces excellent optical characteristics combining with the BK-7 prisms to deliver excellent light transmission and clear high-contrast image replication.
Chunky rapid focus centre wheel, powerful 8x magnification, robust rubber armouring and a useful tripod mounting point, rubber fold down rubber eyecups combine to make the 8×40 Hunter as a good all round binocular at a very affordable price!