- 70MM LARGE APERTURE – gathers more lights, guarantees good performance observation of celestial bodies, suitable for beginners and children
- BRIGHT AND CLEAR – Kellner eyepiece(K) is the best inexpensive ACHROMATIC eyepiece features decent eye relief, a fair field of view and little curvature of field, much better than the Huygens eyepiece(H). All coated glass optical elements
- GRAB & GO – fits inside the custom backpack for easy traveling and it goes together no-tool setup in minutes
- ADJUSTABLE TRIPOD – suitable for any age or occasion to observe with the adjustable 15- 51 inches stable aluminium tripod
- 20-133X MAGNIFICATION – comes with k9mm eyepiece, k20mm eyepiece, 3x Barlow lens and 5×24 finder scope, 400mm focal length, perfect for land viewing and sky viewing
A quality and reliable telescope for beginners.
How would you like to see the craters on the moon and planets of the solar system with great details? How about a clear, breathtaking view of the planet Jupiter? Aomekie Refractor Telescope is an amazing tool to magnify the sky, introduce and instill the love of astronomy to children early on!
The telescope is a dual purpose model. It can be used for astronomy, as well as for viewing objects on land. With the erect image diagonal, the terrestrial obejcts appear both right-side up, and correctly oriented left to right, just as you see them with your eyes.
The stable aluminium triop is adjustable to suit stargazing convenience. Locks in solidly, stays right in place for steady images.
3X BARLOW LENS
It increases the power of telescope to let us easier to focus moon and stars. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 180X when a 3X Barlow lens is used.
5X24 FINDER SCOPE
Since a telescope has a narrow field of view by design, it can be challenging to locate a particular star or planet. For this reason the telescope is fitted with a low-power, wide-field miniature telescope called a finder scope.
WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE
Magnifaction=Focal Length * (Barlow lens)/Eyepiece
Always start viewing with your 20mm eyepiece. This is your low power eyepiece and its wide viewing field will make it easier to locate objects. Once you have located an object and the view is clear you may wish to change to the high power eyepiece.
1 x Telescope tube
1 x k20mm eyepiece (X20)
1 x k6mm eyepiece (X44)
1 x 3x Barlow lens
1 x Adjustable aluminum tripod
1 x 45° diagonal mirror
1 x 5X24 Finderscope
1 x User manual
1 x Cleaning cloth