- GIFT FOR KIDS – a perfect present for kids as a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer
- EASY USE – very easy and quick assemble for kids, it goes together no-tool setup in minutes
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – small enough to display on a desk or travel use, but high-powered enough to find and observe objects in the night sky
- BRIGHT AND CLEAR – all coated glass optical elements for clear, crisp images of the moon and its craters
- 15-100X MAGNIFICATION – comes with 6mm eyepiece, 20mm eyepiece and 2x Barlow lens, 300mm focal length, 76mm aperture. Perfect reflector telescope for wide-angle, low-power viewing of the Milky Way and other deep sky objects
AOMEKIE AO2003 300X76mm reflector telescope is a great compact grab-and-go telescope designed for entry-level and intermediate astronomy enthusiasts. It is a telescope for kids and families to test the waters of stargazing at an affordable price
How would you like to see the craters on the moon and planets of the solar system with great details? How about a clear, breathtaking view of the planet Jupiter? Aomekie Refractor Telescope is an amazing tool to magnify the sky, introduce and instill the love of astronomy to children early on!
2X BARLOW LENS
It increases the power of telescope to let us easier to focus moon and stars. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 50X, will have a magnification of 100X when a 2X Barlow lens is used.
WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE
Magnifaction=Focal Length * (Barlow lens)/Eyepiece
Always start viewing with your 20mm eyepiece. This is your low power eyepiece and its wide viewing field will make it easier to locate objects. Once you have located an object and the view is clear you may wish to change to the high power eyepiece.
• H20mm eyepiece (X15)
• H6mm eyepiece (X50)
• 2x Barlow lens
• User manual