- 15x powerful magnification. Comes with a tripod adapter.
- Features very high quality BaK4 prisms meaning you get a very clear and precise view which is highly recommended to get the most viewing pleasure. Premium barium crown glass
- Good solid well made body and high grade optical components
- Specially designed to give superb views usually associated with much more expensive binoculars.
- The perfect astronomy binoculars at an affordable price.
Specifically made to provide very high quality at an affordable price. Focusing on all the high quality optical components to give a superb view, yet we have spared the unecessary gimmicks and gadgets to find the best compromise between quality and price. The 15x magnification is ideal as a long range observation. This model is designed to give high clarity, very high power and a natural well balanced image (true to life colour due to multi coated lenses). High Resolution BAK4 prisms ensure a brighter image throughout the range of magnifications by maximising light transmission. Efficient use of the light gathered is particularly important at high magnifications where images appear darker or for applications were colour identification is essential. Easily capable of revealing many deep sky objects in the night sky as well as high power bright views in daytime this is a truly high quality optical instrument. The traditional porro prism designed gives higher quality images when compared to roof prism or compact (reverse) porro prism designs in the same price range. Long eye relief makes these binoculars ideal for spectacle wearers. It enables users wearing glasses to view the entire field of view as the binocular image is projected further out of the exit pupil. The quality of the image produced by these binoculars is such that you could use it for applications that would normally require a higher magnification and it compares favourably to binoculars more than double its normal retail price. Specification: Magnification 15x Front Lens Diameter (mm) 70 Field of View (m @ 1000m) 77 Dimensions (LxWxH mm) 265 x 206 x 85 Weight (g) 1355.