- Excellent Quality for the Price. For serious users on a budget, most binoculars in this price range are just toys, these are great quality bins for the price. Coated optics. 10 x 50 Binoculars. Lightweight alloy with rubber/plastic covering. Only 630g weight meaning you can hold them up for longer. Many 10 x 50 Binoculars weigh twice as much and can be hard to hold up without a tripod. These are full size “proper” binoculars.
- They have a special orange coloured anti glare optical coating and you cannot see the orange when looking through the binoculars, the view looks as normal but clearer. Eyecups can be adjusted for spectacle wearers. Coated lenses mean greater clarity and gives the a more proffesional look.
- Perfect for sports, wildlife or travel. Adjustable width for different size faces.
- Can be tripod mounted. Great value. Would make an excellent gift. The light weight means you can hold them up for longer than many other binoculars.
- Comes with nylon carry case which has an adjustable strap, a binocular neck strap and 4 lens covers.
Accessories included: Carry case with neck strap, neck strap for binoculars so you can wear with or without tha case. Cleaning cloth and 4 lens protectors. Fantastic for beginners, quick easy focusing. Comes in glossy printed box. Binocular weight without lens caps and strap is only 630 Grams.