- This is a very useful accessory kit for prime focus photography. A Coated Barlow/T-adapter and a T-Ring for Nikon Camera Attachment is included in the package, both of which also can be used separately.
- There may be a problem with some T-adapters that you need to buy an extra barlow lens to get infinity focus.
- Use the barlow/T-adapter in three ways. 1. A 2x barlow; 2. a universal 1.25-inch Camera T-Adapter; 3. 1.25-Inch Telescope Eyepiece Extension Tube.
- Works on Celestron, Orion , Sky-Watcher , Meade and most brands of telescope.
- The barlow is made from quality coated optics and metal body. And the T-ring for Nikon is precisely CNC-machined. Includes both end caps to protect against dust.
Introduce prime focus photograhy
This allows photographs to be taken with your DSLR (body only) with no telescope eyepiece used.
There may be a problem with some T-adapters that some telescopes will not focus properly without barlow to get infinity focus. A barlow lens will solve the problem. But you need to buy a T-adapter and a T-ring. So here we combined all the function together.
1. A high quality 2x barlow lens for visual use
The barlow can double the power of 1.25″ eyepieces from Celestron, Orion , Sky-Watcher, Meade and most brands of telescope.
The optics is fully multi-coated with green film.
The housing is blackened to maximize image contrast. The body is full black metal constructed and precisely CNC-machined.
2. A T- adapter for SLR and mirrorless cameras for prime focus photography.
i The barlow can be used as a T adapter for your camera thus offering 1x and 2x imaging magnifications. You can use the T-Adapter with Barlow to get double the magnification of prime focus mode. Or remove the lens to get 1x magnification.
The barlow also has a male T-thread on its back that can be used to attach the SLR T-ring.
IIt accepts 1.25inch filters. Just remove the optical glass part and add the filter on if need.
3. 1.25-Inch Telescope Eyepiece Extension Tube
It provides extra focuser back travel which is often needed for short-range terrestrial viewing or astrophotographic applications.
About T-Ring for Sony NEX Camera Attachment