- SUPER CLEAR EYEPIECES: K25mm, K6mm High quality optical glass lens with magnification of 16X and 67X.
- HIGH QUALITY OPTICS! ALUMINUM TABLETOP TRIPOD. Refraction type / focal length:360mm(f/5.1), 400mm(f/5.7). Aperture:70mm. Prism: 45°correct image prism diagonal.
- 3X BARLOW LENS – increase the power of telescope, make us easier to focus moon and stars. 5X24 FINDER SCOPE – locate objects faster.
- ALTITUDE-AZIMUTH MOUNTING: The telescope is equipped with an altitude-azimuth mounting, can be moved vertically (altitude) and horizontally (azimuth).
- It is a HIGH-POWERED telescope, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and teens kids to explore land & sky!
Are you finding a beginner / COMPACT ASTRONOMICAL telescope or a HIGH-POWERED and HIGH-QUALITY telescope to your children? This is your best choice!
It is a telescope with good performance observation of celestial bodies, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children. Different magnification eyepieces can make you free with observed at different distances and sizes objects. As long as you have enough imagination, there will be more interesting and practical usefulness!
SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE
Always start viewing with your 25mm eyepiece. This is your low power eyepiece and its wide viewing field will make it easier to locate objects. Once you have located an object and the view is clear you may wish to change to the high power eyepiece.
3X BARLOW LENS
It increases the power of telescope to let us easier to focus moon and stars.
Since a telescope has a narrow field of view by design, it can be challenging to LOCATE A PARTICULAR STAR or PLANET. For this reason the telescope is fitted with a low-power, wide-field miniature telescope called a finder scope.
What to look at in the night sky? – MOON, PLANETS, STARS
To find the PLANETS, you will need information about their times of visibility. Each of the planets provides interesting views. Venus is covered with clouds. Mars is the red planet. Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system…Beyond our solar system there are many more objects to be found. GALAXIES, NEBULAE, and STAR CLUSTERS abound!
Object in the finder scope are upside down. This is normal and is common to all astronomical telescopes.
Main tube x 1
K6mm eyepiece x 1
K25mm eyepiece x 1
3X Barlow Lens x 1
Finder Scope x 1
45°Diagonal prism x 1
34cm height Aluminum Tabletop Tripod x 1